Monday, June 9, 2008

this is me

rach collage
Hi! I'm Rach. Welcome to In His Hands!

I am a 20 something girl who adores Jesus, chocolate, browsing through Target, reality TV, flowers in mason jars, jogging, You've Got Mail, the Packers, time with family and friends, ice cold Diet Pepsi, picture taking, flea markets, front porch swinging, hot gluing, and cute shoes.

My hubs and I met during my freshman year of college and never looked back. Josh is a hunky carpenter turned Preacher Man (that makes me the Pastor's wife!) who is hardworking and faithful. He brings out my adventurous side and I reel him in when needed. A perfect match. 

After 4 years of praying to be blessed with a child, we are now parents to our 4-year-old son Josiah! We traveled to the incredible country of South Korea in September of 2009 to meet our little peanut and bring him home to us. Si could very well be the sweetest, cutest little boy on earth and is most certainly the joy of our life.

This is the place where I come for me to simply be. It's truly an everyday treat to chat here about daily happenings, growing our family, and life in the ministry. And no matter what I'm gabbing about on any particular day, my hope is to give glory to the One who loves me and holds me firmly in His hands. The fingerprints of His handiwork are evident everywhere in my life!

Feel free to spend a few moments of your day here and chat back at me anytime. I'm delighted to have you!

*****
Follow me on Twitter
Subscribe to my blog here!

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful to find out more about you, Rach! I stopped by from The Gypsy Mama's blog. Blessings on you and your words, beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've been to your blog before but always ran into troubles viewing it on my computer for some reason (???). I think you changed things, right? Because I can see it beautifully now! And beautiful is the site as well as your little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so very nice to meet and know all about you. I just started following your blog and have enjoyed it immensely. I too am a blogger and do it for the same reason...to find a simple hiding place for myself and God. What a treat it is to serve such an awesome God! Be blessed today and thank you for sharing! p.s. your little Josiah is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog through Kimchi Keepsakes and I love it! You have a beautiful family, you are truly blessed. We are waiting for our angel from South Korea and I love reading fantastic blogs like yours in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just fond your blog...my goodness, it's amazing! your testimony was wonderful and I can't wait to keep reading your post. You sounds like an amazing woman of God...keep seeking Him. God bless you and your adorable family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so glad to have stumbled here and "met" you today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello...so nice to meet you. I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know a little about you. We have alot in common...a diet coke girl though♥ Found you at Melissas blog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails