Friday, July 4, 2008

3 years ago...

We're married!
My Side of the Family Josh's Side of the Family

Our Wedding Party
Happy Couple


...I married my best friend. Yesterday Josh and I celebrated our anniversary! Our wedding day was simply wonderful, perfect, just as you would want it to be. All of the important people in our life were there with us to celebrate. I have so many special memories of that day!


I think of our wedding text often, "Unless the Lord builds the house, its builders labor in vain" - it is our Lord that brought Josh and I together 3 years ago and He is the one who keeps our marriage strong. By God's grace, Josh and I have grown in faith, love, and our relationship with each other & our Savior. We have SO many blessings to be thankful for!!! WE ARE BLESSED!! The last 3 years have been wonderful - looking forward to many more together!


Last night we went out to eat, checked out a few fireworks, and of course, watched our AMAZING wedding video (put together by my awesome videographer cousin Andy - thanks again for the hundredth time!!).


Happy 4th of July weekend to you all!



2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Rachel & Josh! I'm really enjoying getting to know you through your blog and I'm so glad to be sharing our adoption journey with such wonderful people.

    Kristen (from lifelink waiters)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated anniversary! Enjoy your alone time before your little one comes home!

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails