Saturday, August 30, 2008

Another Month...

...of waiting behind us! The month of August has passed like the "blink of an eye". Between family vacation, weeks of packing & unpacking, getting settled, etc. time has gone by quickly.

Now that all of the adoption paperwork is completed until we receive our referral, I am trying to find other things to do to keep me busy. Plus, Josh is crazy busy enough for 3 people right now that my time at home could get pretty lonely and boring, so bring on the projects! One BIG project that tops the list is to get ALL of our pictures organized - put into albums, printed or saved on discs, used for scrapbooking....you get the idea! Quite the daunting task, but I know if I don't tackle it now, it will never get done! I also will continue to read as much as I can about Korean culture and history as well as adoption related material. There are many excellent books that other adoptive families have recommended and I'm even going to try my hand at a few Korean recipes! And as every mommy-to-be does, I've been searching the web for THE best, cutest - insert ANY baby item here - "must have's" for sweet Baby O. The "to do" list goes on.....and we continue to wait for the child we have been praying so long for.

"Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart."
Psalm 37:4

Blessings,
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails