Sunday, September 21, 2008

Guess Who has the **Birthday Tingle?

Today my Mom, Julie, celebrates her 50th birthday!! She truly is the greatest mom a daughter could ever ask for. We've always had a close relationship ~ she is one of my best, dearest friends.

Mom, thank you for your love, encouragement, & prayers. You have taught me so much, including how to be an amazing mom. I cannot wait for you to become "Grandma" again....I definitely think that would be a perfect 51st birthday present for you!

We're sad we couldn't be with you on your birthday, but we are thinking of you and thanking God for your 50 years!

Happy Birthday Mom!!

Love you SO much,
Rach and Josh

(**A phrase Mom has always used to describe the special way you feel on your birthday....just to clear that up for those unfamiliar with the term! Feel free to use it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails