Friday, September 5, 2008

Something new...Favorite Foto Friday

I got this idea from a couple of different blogs that I read and I'm going to try it out. Each Friday I'll post a favorite picture that was taken during the week(s) prior. It might be one that makes me laugh, one that sums up the week I had, one that shows off my photography "skills"....you get the point.
The photo I chose for this Friday is of my sweet little niece, known to most as simply "Bug" or "Natters". She loves life and certainly keeps everyone laughing. The pic was taken at our recent family vacation in northern WI. How can you NOT smile at this funny little bug? I hope to see her in person SOON!

1 comment:

  1. I love FFF!!! Its nice over time to look back and remember all the amusing/silly/fun things that happen during an ordinary week. When I started doing it, I was concerned I wouldn't have something to post every week...now I have to go through a selection process every TH night :)

    Cute picture for your 1st FFF post! Can't wait to see what's to come.

    Kristen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails