Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Speechless


About 6,533 miles will separate us from our child.

As I'm going about my daily routines, there are times when I'll stop in my tracks when I realize again the incredible way the Lord is growing our family. Somewhere across the world a baby, our baby, is going to be born. We will fly across states and oceans and countries to meet the sweet little one that was meant only for us.

The thought of this leaves me speechless. Humbled. Thankful. In awe of God's miracles.

How are we so blessed?

Many miles may separate us, but it will be God's gracious hand that brings us together.



2 comments:

  1. It really is so amazing!

    Blessings to you while you wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is so good, isn't He? Loved this post so much!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails