Monday, September 8, 2008

Who is on your wall?

In all honesty, I have no knowledge of art or artists. Horrible, I know. I really wouldn't know the difference between a Picasso or a Van Gogh (if my college Art prof is reading this, I apologize!). However, a while ago I stumbled upon the work of an artist that I really like and can recognize - Rodney White. His work has a bit of a vintage feel and always contains a witty, positive, and simple message. I have a few replicas of his work and love them! The piece at the top is one that I have hanging in our entryway - a simple reminder that God's plan will unfold when the time is right....and to be patient until we are on that plane to bring home our baby!
What artists do you enjoy?

1 comment:

  1. I'm a fan on Terry Redlin's art. I have his Autumn Evening hanging over our fireplace. http://www.redlinart.com/store/112.html

    I also have Winter Wonderland and someday I hope to have Spring Fever.

    I love your art, they are quite unique and very special. It's great to have something on your walls that really speaks to you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails