Tuesday, October 7, 2008

31 years

My incredible parents ~ Dean & Julie ~ have been married for 31 years today!!

Their Wedding


30th Surprise Anniversary Party last year




My Wedding

Cottage Week

Our Family

Mom & Dad,
There are not enough words to describe how much to mean to me.
You have taught by example what is means to be respectful, kind,
loving, humble, forgiving and supportive.
You have taught me what it means
to be a faithful parent, friend, spouse, sibling, and daughter.
You have raised your children to know their Savior.
You have been blessed with 31 years!
May our Lord bless you with many more.

I love you both
so very much,
Rachel


"Sing and make music in your heart
to the Lord, always giving thanks to
God the Father for everything,
in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ."
Ephesians 5:19-21

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to them!

    What a beautiful family you all have :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, You look SO much like your mom! Lucky you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sweet. Love the pics. Thanks for visiting my blog. Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails