Tuesday, October 14, 2008

6 Tidbits...

Happy Tuesday....

I got this bloggin' idea from Sarah! I'm trying to mix things up lately, so today I'll share 6 little tidbits about yours truly.

Here are the rules...
1. Post the rules on your blog
2.Write 6
random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post (or however many you want)
4. If you are tagged, just do it, and pass the tag along!!


#1 I LOVE reality shows. I know, I know. There are MANY more productive, worth while things I could be doing, but I just have to watch. From
Dancing with the Stars to The Biggest Loser, Jon & Kate Plus 8 to Amazing Race....I am hooked.

#2 I won a ton of free stuff (mostly gift certificates) for our wedding at a bridal show event. My wedding dress, tuxes, the limo, and our honeymoon resort in the Bahamas were all paid for! Pretty cool, huh?! Guess who was even more excited than I was?
I love you, Dad! ;0)

#3 I wake up every morning thinking
"This could be the day", even though we are most likely many months away from THE DAY when we'll receive THE CALL of the news of OUR baby. Oh, I can't wait....all in His time.

#4 We have Guitar Hero (given to us by our fabulous neighbors Jason and Amanda - thanks guys!) for our Play Station 2.
Randomly throughout the week, I'll give it a try. I'm pretty bad. I keep trying, but I think I'll forever be on the lowest, easiest level. Oh well.

#5 For the first time in our marriage, Josh's clothes and my clothes are living in harmony together in our BIG fabulous walk-in-closet. In our house in WI the closet is
this big, so it is completely impossible for us to share that space. Its too bad we are only here for one year. ;0(
Oh, and because I'm all about closets this week, here's a picture:



#6 I learned that this type of blog thingy is called a MeMe (pronounced so it rhymes with
dream). I had NO CLUE what a MeMe is, so I looked it up. (Google is a friend of mine) And this is what I found about a meme:
  • A thought or thought pattern that replicates itself via cultural means; a parasitic code, a virus of the mind especially contagious to children and the impressionable.
  • An idea that is spread from blog to blog.
I laughed at the "contagious to children" part! I am all about playing games with friends, so if that makes me a "child at heart", so be it!


Congrats, you are now 6 tidbits closer to knowing all there is about me. ;0)

I tag: Jen, Rachel, Emily, Kelly, Elizabeth, and Crystal. Have fun!



3 comments:

  1. yay, i love bloggy games. :-) will post mine this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun to read!

    I heart your big huge closet...ours are teeny tiny...it's sad :)

    ...you are going to be a terrific mama ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also a reality tv show nut. I used to be big into Survivor, but now it's Biggest Loser and American Idol.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails