Monday, October 27, 2008

The Bug

Well, my mini vacation in Wisconsin is over......I got back to Indiana a little bit ago. I was sad to leave WI, but super happy to see my hubby again!

I had an awesome time visiting with family this weekend! I had missed everyone VERY much and honestly there really is "no place like home".

On Saturday, I saw my 2 cute little nieces! (they just happen to be the most adorable kiddos...no I am not biased) Natalie, aka "Bug", is a 17 month old entertainer. In case you're in the need of a SMILE today, here are 2 funny little videos of her for your viewing pleasure. You'll just need to ignore all of my chatting and giggling in the background. :-)

Sorry, the 1st one is tilted...


Isn't she a hoot?!?



I love how she is not one bit fazed by the dog licking her face.


BIG hugs and love to all of my family! I was so happy to spend time with you....and hopefully we'll see the rest of the fam at Christmas!

7 comments:

  1. What an adorable little girl! Nieces and nephews are so much fun...it looks like your baby will have a great playmate!

    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, there is no place like home. I can't wait to get back to WI to visit my family at Thanksgiving. It does a heart good to go home and spend time with loved ones.

    Natalie is great! I love that energy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh...that is my most favoritest age. Well.....Lala is 22 months old, and that's kinda my most favoritest too. How cute is Bug!!!?

    Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your niece is a cutie! Glad you had a great visit home!

    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog and wanted to say I love your pumpkin ideas! And all the best on your adoption journey. We're huge adoption fans. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies....she is such a fun, sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is hilarious how the dog takes a big ol' lick at her face and she just keeps going. :) What a precious girl. So glad you had a good time in WI!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails