Friday, October 24, 2008

Fav Foto Friday ~ R & J


I LOVE this time of year, so I've been celebrating the season by doing some fun crafts. We have a TON (literally...well, almost) of pumpkins this year. A few weeks ago, a sweet older couple from our church invited me out into their field to pick some with them. I came home with the trunk & backseat of my car packed with pumpkins and gourds - awesome!

While browsing through websites & blogs this fall, I've seen some neat ideas for monogramming pumpkins. I decided to make one for Josh and one for myself. (Maybe by next year we'll need to add another monogrammed pumpkin ;0)

In hopes that the project would last, I decided to use Funkins Pumpkins ~ they are artificial, but can be carved and are great for crafts. BONUS: they were 60% off at Jo-Ann Fabric!!

2 white funkin pumpkins, 2 letter cutouts, some modge podge, and 2 candle stands.......
Pretty. Fally. Easy. Lovely. Fun.

Happy Friday to All!

Any else have some fun fall project ideas to share?? I'd love to hear them!


Oh, and guess who's lounging on her parent's couch in Wisconsin right now? Yep, me - I'm all about this couch and the fab movie channels!

6 comments:

  1. Very nice!!! They look great. I haven't decorated at all, since we're moving....so my mind is fresh out of ideas, because I refuse to think about it - it'll cause a short bout of depression.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the monogram pumpkin idea! They look wonderful. (Joann's is my favorite store.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great job! I have been feeling all crafty lately, but don't have the slightest idea what to do or where to start. I love this idea, though. I might have to beg on my blog for all of you crafty people to give me some easy projects to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rach-
    Those pumpkins are awesome!!! I might have to steal that idea! But what is MODGE PODGE?
    Gen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pumpkins!!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails