Friday, October 31, 2008

Fit Friday ~ Hot for the Holidays: One Week In (Kind of)

Happy Friday!

Last Saturday I posted about doing Fit Friday with Missy & many other lovely ladies! Everyone is gettin'
Hot for the Holidays!



My week was "cut short" because I was in Wisconsin until Monday, so I'll post about how the week went from Tuesday 'til this morning. Let's see.....

Tuesday: Ran 3 miles outside/used free weights/ab exercises
Wednesday: 30 minute Pilates video
Thursday: Interval training on treadmill for 25 minutes/used free weights
Friday: Honestly....I haven't done anything yet today....I was going to get up early to workout before work, but then sleep got in the way. ;-) After work, I plan on doing the Pilates video again.
I did alright on the H20 drinking - 2 extra glasses a day, but still need to add at least one more.

So that's my week in review! All in all, I did pretty well. Go here to Missy's blog to check out how all the other "hotties" are doing!

Wups, look at the time - I need to get ready for work!!

One more thing....is there an exercise or workout that YOU do that you love or swear by?? Or one that you want to try out?? Please share!



10 comments:

  1. Great job! YOu seem to be doing great---way better than me, I am struggling. I like to use the 10 minute cardio workouts from sparkpeople.com You get a good cardio workout in about 10 minutes so theoretically you can just work them into your day or you can repeat them 2 or 3 times for a 30 minute workout. I would like to find some more, but these work for me right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are doing great. Add the water you can do it! I dont have any favorites at the moment but I am trying some ab work that Amy from Amy's toolbox posted last week and that really seems to be kicking my booty right now as I have no core strength. Good Luck this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job. I am doing the ab exercises on Amy's blog as well and it's killing me. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! What a great first week. My favorite workout dvd that TOTALLY kicks my bum is The New York City Ballet Workout. I do want to get the 2nd one that came out and give it a shot!
    Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you did GREAT!!!... keep up the good work! and the one thing i would say about workouts--that i have had the most success with is strength training! never before in my life have been as tone as when i started lifting weights!! but it looks like you're doing that!... so, i guess i don't have any new suggestions for you....

    i wanted to mention something else, in case you're interested... i have a friend who is in the process of adopting from ethiopia. she is blogging all about it... if you want to check it out her blog address is www.enjoyingchrist-stefany.blogspot.com. have a great day!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the adoption process. I have two cousins who were adopted from korea!

    You had a great week. I LOVE abs workouts. I just posted one of mine with a body ball earlier in the week. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great week to me! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice job! I was wondering, which Pilated workout are you using? I think I need to get one...it seems like it might be the route to go while I'm waiting on my knee to heal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - I so wish I could run. I get shin splints really bad and I'm not sure why.

    I love the Wii Fit. I have so much fun doing it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails