Saturday, October 25, 2008

Gimme an H Gimme an O Gimme a T....

What does that spell? H O T!! (now picture me doing a high kick and spirit fingers) Wahoo!!

A new bloggin' friend of mine Missy just started a Fit Friday so that every lovely lady can work toward looking "Hot for the Holidays". I'm joining in late, but better late than never!

My main goals are to tone up and have more energy. Here is my "looking hot" plan of action:
1) Continue running outside, but mix it with with interval training on the treadmill 3 days a week
2) Since I've been lax with using weights, I want to incorporate 3-4 days of weight training every week
3) 2-3 days per week, workout to the pilates videos that I love, but haven't used in a while
4) Drink more water - at least 24 oz more than what I currently drink

Alrighty, those are my goals for now. I may add more or tweak them as I go along. I'll post each Friday to keep you updated (and more importantly, to keep me motivated!) on my progress. So check back in!

If any of you want to join in, go for it!

Oh, and one more thing: I will NOT be starting this until Monday AFTER I have left Mom and Dad's. I think the reasons are obvious (great food, comfy couch, good movies, great company = it would honestly be silly to start now).

How is everyone's weekend going?

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, you joined in! Oh, how I wish I was at the place where I only needed to tone up. I WILL get there though!

    Enjoy your weekend and that comfy couch and the great food...I wouldn't dream of starting the HFTH while I was in such a place, either!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails