Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Girl Can Dream

My wonderful husband has been blessed with amazing carpentry skills. In the 3 years that we've been married, he has done A LOT of work on our home.

Josh made me this hope chest for our 2 year anniversary....


Our living room was transformed from this...


...to my favorite room in the house:


The yucky basement....


....became our wonderful family room, office, and bathroom:
(Sorry I don't have a pic that gets a better
look at the room, but you get the idea)


Our very outdated (and carpeted - gross!) kitchen...


is much more attractive and fun:


Now that I know just what Josh can do....I don't believe that this should be a problem:


A girl can dream, right?!


4 comments:

  1. Your hope chest is very beautiful and such an awesome show of love!

    That mansion is also beautiful... I'm sure it has a wonderful story to tell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you hire Josh out at all? We have a few projects that would be right up his alley :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! What a beautiful hope chest! I love old houses and history. Basically I love anything that has wood! :-)
    Thanks for sharing!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails