Saturday, October 11, 2008

Incentive

We've been here in Indiana for about 2 months now (whoa, where has the time gone?) and everything that we brought along for the year has found a place in our great apartment.

Well, ALMOST everything. There is one closet that still remains untouched. I have no excuse.

I was telling Josh that it is a "Catch 22".....the unorganized closet is driving me CrAzY, BUT I just don't feel like going through it.

So, I've decided to use the blog as a little incentive....

Below is a picture of the dreaded closet. By the end of this weekend, I will post another picture. If the closet in still in disarray, I encourage you to RIDICULE me. DO NOT feel badly about it....that's what I deserve. If the closet is tidy and organized, I will be happy and feel free to shower me with compliments. ;0) Kidding.

Maybe this will even inspire YOU to tackle a project that's been staring you in the eye.



Alright....time to get at it!


2 comments:

  1. You can do it, you can do it, you can do it...

    Looking forward to seeing that organized closet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are too funny.

    i also moved 2 mos ago and today we spent time getting things on the walls in a few rooms that were still naked and i sewed 1 more curtain panel. we're not quite done yet but we're getting there. :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails