Thursday, October 23, 2008

Love Grows

October '08 (After 4 months of growin')


The day after we sent in our application for adoption to our agency, Josh brought home this plant for me, known to us as the "Baby Plant". He said that at first he was going to get me flowers, but then realized a plant would be something that would last and grow right before our eyes.

Isn't my husband so thoughtful?!


My thumb is nowhere near the color green, but somehow our little plant is growing strong! Every time I look at it, I say a prayer and think of our little peanut in Korea.


Has your husband done anything sweet for you lately? Please share....that way I can drop a few
obvious subtle hints to my dear hubby. ;0)


6 comments:

  1. I have that same plant and it is now a tree taller than me! It will be interesting to see how big it is by the time your little one comes home.

    I am a stay at home mom, so I am home all day. The house is chilly and dh's latest sweet gesture is starting a roaring fire before my daughter and I get up for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last week my dear husband, Brad, showed up at the church where I work. He had bought me a big book of nursery rhymes, which may seem strange, but was actually really thoughtful and sweet because it was a book that I had seen the week before and had mentioned that I wanted to get it for our baby! It touched my heart that he paid close enough attention to me to be able to pick it out again. He also wrote a very sweet note inside. I was reminded again how blessed I am to be married to such a thoughtful guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great blog. My cousin who I am very close to has adopted a little girl from Columbia. They have a beautiful story full of many miracles. Here is her page if you are interested. I will check back more often. I found you through Elizabeth's page

    http://princessharvey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet! My hubby lets me sleep in every Saturday that he can afford to (he's going through a med program right now). It's very sweet and even though I can hear every move they make, it's nice to know I don't have to change diapers, cook breakfast or get out of bed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That plant is the perfect way to track your adoption journey - I love it!

    The sweetest thing my hubby has done for me lately is to give our daughter a bath every night, since I hurt my knee and can't kneel down beside the tub to do it myself. I love him for that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, all of your hubbies are so sweet! I'm going to have Josh read these comments. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails