Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A to Z

Good mornin'! I'm all about playing bloggy games, so here I am with another Meme:

A - Age: 25
B - Band listening to right now: Since I've sat down at the computer, my iTunes has played MercyMe, Lorie Line, Casting Crowns, and Rascal Flats
C - Career future: Mommy :) and hopefully I'll use my teaching degree when my kids are grown
D - Dad's name: Dean (Hey Deano!)
E - Easiest person to talk to: As a wife, I like to say my hubs. Oh, and Mom, too
F - Favorite Song: Oh, that is hard. Hmmm...I can't do it. I just can't choose.
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Worms for sure, especially the orange and red ones
H - Hometown: Shout out to Fond du Lac, WI!!
I - Instruments: I am embarrassed to say that those 5+ years of piano did not do too much for me. I also tried out the flute for one year. Yea, didn't work out.
J - Job: Children's Reference Assistant at the local library - I love it!
K - Kids: Soon to be blessed with one beautiful baby from Korea! I'm trying to be a patient Momma!
L - Longest car ride ever: A family road trip from WI to CA and back, during the summer after 3rd grade
M - Mom's Name: Julie (Hi Jules! Jewster!)
N - Number of people in your house: 2
P - Phobia(s): In no particular order....Birds - they peck and flap and are just ick, Bats - many of the same reasons as birds, Breaking my nose - never has happened to me, I just know it would be horrible, and Hurdles - I can't even watch runners do them. Yep, that about wraps that up.
Q - Quote: "I'm all about ___" (insert favorite thing) and I use "so" way too much - She is SO cute. That is SO fun. I am SO done with Q.
R - Reason to Smile: God's Grace and Promises :0)
S - Song you last sang:
God's Word is our Great Heritage with my Sunday School kiddos
T - Time you wake up: About 7
U - Unknown fact about you: Using my left hand, I cannot hold my thumb to my pinkie without bending my ring finger. How is that for random?
V - Vegetable you hate: Beets, ick
W - Worst habit: Procrastination. Example here
X - X-rays you've had: Teeth
Y - Yummy food: Bagels with peanut butter
Z - Zodiac sign: Aquarius

That is me, A to Z ~ Does anyone else want to play?
Have a great Tuesday!



3 comments:

  1. Glad to know you more.

    I just posted about hating beets today too. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise I'm not laughing at you, but for some reason your phobia of hurdles struck me as funny. Ok, maybe I am laughing at you...a little. But trust me - I have a whole boatload of phobias myself.

    This looks fun...I might steal one of these days when I have nothing to post - which, sadly, is more often than not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just recently started blogging and found your blog on MckMamma's blog (one of my favorites!). I see your shout out to WI. Do you still live in WI? I live in Janesville, WI. I'm praying for you and your husband! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails