Monday, October 13, 2008

When the rain comes...


My post from last Wednesday was another reminder to me of how blessed I am to have such an amazing husband.

Josh makes me smile and LAUGH. He inspires me think about things in a different way and push myself to try new adventures. He makes me feel beautiful. He loves the Lord with his whole heart and shares the saving Truth daily.

The song by Third Day in the video below is a favorite of mine. It's another reminder of the gift my husband is to me. I am forever thankful that in both our joy and our struggles here on earth, Josh has and will always hold me tight as God's loving arms encircle us.



The final picture gets me every time.



In both the sunshine and in the rain, the Savior is holding our hand. Cling to him...hold on tight.

"Then he got into the boat and his disciples followed him. Without warning, a furious storm came up over the lake, so that the waves swept over the boat. But Jesus was sleeping. The disciples went and woke him, saying, 'Lord save us! We're going to drown!'
He replied, 'You of little faith, why are you so afraid? Then he got up and rebuked the winds and the waves, and it was completely calm."
Matthew 8:23 - 26





2 comments:

  1. very sweet. especially when dealing with infertility i have also found that a supportive hubby makes all the difference.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails