Sunday, October 5, 2008

You know you are from Wisconsin...

...when you are the ONLY ONE at a get-together that is eating the the cheese spread with crackers.

My first clue should have been that there was ONLY ONE kind of spreadable cheese in the dairy section of the grocery store. Huh? Where is the selection?

Josh and I had the teens from our church over for a gathering this afternoon. They scarfed down everything....except the cheese. Huh?!

Am I just a naive "cheese head"? Is everyone living outside of WI missing out on such yummy goodness?

Oh, well....more for me! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. How funny!

    I would have been right there with you eatting up the cheese & crackers. Actually, both DH & Duder would have filled up on the cheese & crackers too... and they aren't from WI.

    Keep these stories coming!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails