Tuesday, October 28, 2008

You there! Ms. Procrastinator! Put your hands up!

Here I am with my hands raised high. Guilty.

Seriously, what IS my problem? I have a list a MILE long of projects that I would like to accomplish. I have plenty of time to get these tasks done. I LOVE the thrill of crossing things off of my list (Gen you know what I'm talking about ;-) ....

...but here I sit. Ignoring that list. But obviously I cannot completely ignore it because I am blogging about it today. An entire post dedicated to my irritating procrastination habit. Sorry about that, by the way.

I'm all about using the blog as incentive. You've seen me do it before. This is my last chance. If I don't start kickin' it into gear by the end of today, I will return with a list of projects for you to hound encourage me about.

Does anyone else have this procrastination issue? Maybe we need to start a support group.

Ok, I'm off to tackle my list. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. Do I have a procrastination problem? I don't know, I'll get back to you later on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Raising hand*

    Yes! I am supposed to be doing dishes, mopping the floor and folding laundry right this second. But the 90 blogs that I am behind on reading are way more important. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! i think the only thing that saves me from procrastinating (less) are my endless lists! my friends and family make fun of me for them, but they keep me sane! the sad part is, i think i write them just because i like to cross things off when i do them :).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails