Friday, November 21, 2008

If hearts can swoon....

...mine did today. Just a little bit.


I told you I was going to see
Twilight.

It was wonderful. It was romantic. I was captivated. It was little cheesy at times, but I like a little cheesiness. In fact, this post is a little cheesy.

As someone who's read and enjoys the books, I was a bit nervous about Robert Pattinson playing Edward. But I was pleasantly surprised. There is just something so tantalizing about him.


So yes, I giggled like a teenager. Gasped. Wiped away tears. Grinned. Swooned. And left the theater with a big smile.

It was a good day.


1 comment:

  1. a little cheese is a good thing...it's a fantasy...not real life so cheese is GOOD. :-) i have had the same thoughts about Edward...i thot ryan phillipe was perfect for the roll...he has such the boyish charm and his voice is in my mind perfect for Edward...but this guy intrigues me. i don't find him "pretty" enough to be edward...but you are making me reconsider...and watching tomorrow will make me beleive it...or not. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails