Monday, November 10, 2008

If it is possible...

...to be in love with a single voice (other than my incredible husband's, of course)....for me it would be the voice of Josh Groban.

The fullness. The depth. The beauty.

If you pulled up next to me at a stoplight, you'd quite possibly hear one of his lovely tunes. I even have his Noel Christmas cd blaring throughout all months of the year. During the summertime, folks
have stared at me like I'm crazy. I don't care one bit. I just smile.

I'm sharing the love on the blog today.



You can check out more of my favorites in the playlist on the bottom of the page!

Whose voice are you in love with?



6 comments:

  1. Really? Guess I'll have to give him a try.

    BTW, thanks for participating in "Dare to Wear." Should be really fun, even if you're a cute little young thing who looks good in everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is my absolute favorite! I've been listening to him ever since I heard the song "Believe" on the Polar Express movie. Even DH has started putting on his CDs to mellow out after a long day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just hopped over here from Mama Belle's site.

    I see that you are adopting from Korea. My BFF is half Korean (she was born there) and I know so many of their traditions. If we adopt, we will adopt from Korea also since I feel like I know the culture from her family.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i do love josh groban, too. another favorite voice is alison krauss. beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not afraid to admit that I have been moved to tears by both Celine Dion and Andrea Bocelli and that Perry Como's version of Ava Maria gives me chills.

    I also have Josh's Christmas CD and his version of Oh Holy Night is my all time favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been coveting his Christmas CD - I am going to go and listen to your playlist over and over now. :)

    I love Andrea Bocelli, too. And if I could sing like anyone, it would be Carrie Underwood.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails