Wednesday, November 12, 2008

In the WORD Wednesday ~ In Christ Alone

Happy Wednesday everyone!

The following was the focus of our church service a few weeks ago....and the focus of my heart today and every day ~

As sinners we are saved...
In CHRIST alone

Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved. Acts 4:12

by GRACE alone
For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich. 2 Corinthians 8:9

through FAITH alone
For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: "The righteous will live by faith." Romans 1:17

taught by SCRIPTURE alone!
Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ. Romans 10:17

An anthem for us all....


Blessings,
Rachel

4 comments:

  1. You have been tagged! Check out my blog for details. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just heard this song on the radio this morning for the first time in a while! I love it! It always recenters the focus of my faith when I hear it. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this song - so much truth packed into these verses.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails