Friday, November 21, 2008

Letter by Letter

Fit Friday is here again! Honestly, I had about nearly the same week as I did last time....and I'm ok with that. You all left such great comments last week - thanks! Also, I stepped on the scale this morning and I've actually lost 3 pounds since starting this little Hot for the Holidays program! Go see how all the other ladies are doing at It's Almost Naptime!

Recently I was tagged by Jackie to do a picture meme, which works out perfectly because it's Favorite Foto Friday!
Here are the rules:

1. Choose the 4th picture folder on my computer.
2. Choose the 4th picture.
3. Explain the picture...
4. Tag 4 people to do the same.


These lovely ladies are my friends Greta, Alissa, Ruth, Maria, and yours truly. We were blessed to be the bridesmaids in my dear friend Bethany's wedding. She, her husband Joel, and their daughter Elise just welcomed baby Tyler 2 weeks ago!

I'm going to bend the rules and tag anyone who wants to play along!

I have a list a block long to get done in the next 2 days before we get out of Dodge. We're heading down to Georgia to celebrate Thanksgiving with Josh's parents. Yay for family time!

D
reamy....Josh and I went to see Cinderella last night, which is being put on by a local high school. One of our teens from church was the Prince and he did a fabulous job of singing, dancing, and just being so completely adorable. After the show, I got a hug from that Prince (insert jealous eyes of freshman girls) and then headed off with my own Prince Charming who treated me to a chocolate shake. A dreamy night for sure.

A
fter I accomplish some things on my list, I'll be heading to the theater to watch Twilight! I can't wait! I'm a bit nervous that its going to be cheesy, but I'm still super excited....I'll be back to give you my review.

Y
ou all have until tomorrow to sign up for my Giveaway! It's been fun reading your e-mails and comments about what you are thankful for! I'll announce the winner tomorrow afternoon....so check back in!

That's my day, letter by letter. Have a really good weekend!


6 comments:

  1. Cute post...I love the letter by letter thing! Great job on the 3 pounds girlie! That is awesome! Keep up the great work and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, I am so not a detail person!!! I had not even noticed the "letters" until you mentioned it at then end! :) Great job on losing 3 pounds, I say that as I sit here trying to decide if i am going to the gym or not!!

    Have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photo! sooo nice. :-)

    way to go on the 3 lbs...but you're already teeny!!!!!

    loving your cinderella night...tulip is watching the dvd right now. i'd love to go with my prince charming to watch it on stage...what fun that would be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i saw the 4th folder, 4th picture thing on someone else's blog & liked it. so, i will be doing it on mine soon!

    GEORGIA... that is my home state! born & raised in dallas. where will you be going?

    do you really think you need to lose weight - you already look good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, what a cute picture! Lovely bridesmaids.

    3 pounds...woohoo! You are doing awesome. I am so glad for all the accountability, honestly I think that is the only thing keeping me going. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails