Monday, November 3, 2008

Our Story


There is a couple named Josh & Rach.

They live in a



in the fantastic city of

(except they're in Indiana this year!)

They follow Jesus and say with complete certainty



They love to have friends & family over and pray that God will


their humble abode.

Josh & Rachel pray daily for their sweet baby in Korea and know that


because God's timing is truly perfect!

They are enjoying this one-on-one time together and cherish each moment because



Hopefully soon, they will get THE CALL, travel to Korea, hold their baby in their arms, and become a

of three!!!


They will be blessed & happy! They will



for the child they prayed for, as well as all of the other tremendous blessings in their life....





This is our story so far....
What story would your walls tell???





9 comments:

  1. Awww...that was sweet! Did you take all those pictures in your house? I'll have to walk around and see what I can come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, Rachel, they're all hanging on our halls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a great story for your home.

    My walls don't say much at all... I'm going to have to check them out now and see just what they do say...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the coolest! What a precious story...

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this!! so creative. our walls are currently completely bare - it's driving me nuts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a story! I love this idea but wow...if I tried to do it, it would be a little sad...I am severely lacking in the picture department at my house. Gotta work on that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO cool! I wish I had art on my walls to hang! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails