Sunday, November 16, 2008

What I Like About...

...ME! Not something that I talk about too often, but the fabulous Rachel tagged me to do a Meme, so I guess I have an excuse to toot my own horn!

Here are the rules:
* Tell everyone
three things you like about yourself.
* Tag
three people to play along.

* Go on in peace.


3 things I like about me:


1. I have a happy personality. I like to live life with a smile
. The alternative is too gloomy to me!

2. I will be one Fantastic Mama. Maybe even the best. ;-)

3. In general, I'm pretty easy going across the board. I don't sweat the small stuff. It takes a lot to get me angry or really upset. I don't mind i
f the house is a little messy or if there is a change of plans. It's not that I don't care, I would just rather focus on what's really important to me.

Who to tag, who to tag....

I'm going to choose 2 new blogging friends, Misty and Emily, so I can get to know them better. :-) As well as Courtney since right now she's waiting for her baby girl to come home from Korea and she might need a distraction!


---------------------------------
****Updated****

I'm off to get my haircut today. Here are some Before & After pics....

Before:



The Drastic After Shot:

Most of you are probably thinking "What's the difference?" I know that Josh will say that as soon as he sees me. I probably led you to believe that I was off to get a cute, short cut....sorry about that! I was thinkin' of going shorter, but then after looking at pictures of me with shorter hair this morning, I backed out and went for the trim and some more layers. Maybe someday I'll take the plunge.

Just not today.

Have a peaceful Monday....



12 comments:

  1. SO glad you did this! It's fun, isn't it?

    And I can't wait to see your "after" pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...i love this post. you remind me of myself in the sense that you are a naturally cheerful person. I am a natural optimist and even thru my infertility battles I THROUGH GOD was able to find the silver lining...and my baby. ;-)

    you are soooo pretty...i can't wait to see the after hair cut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting on my blog, Rachel. That was so sweet of you. I love following your journey. My husband and I were adopting a little boy from Vietnam until we found out I was two months pregnant! We now have a beautiful one year old daughter and have decided to put our adoption on hold until we feel led otherwise. You remind me so much of myself. I love how cheerful and uplifting you sound. YOu sound like you truly love life - and that's something we can only truly understand when we have the joy of the Lord. You are a living testimony. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i did it... check out my blog!
    i'm looking forward to tomorrow & see the new haircut! i'm thinking of cutting my too - we shall see!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can totally see the difference...your hair looks great. :) Sometimes a trim and layers is all that is needed to give it a little extra somethin'.

    And yes...you WILL be the most fantastic mom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i played!!!!!!!! thanks for the tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for visiting my blog! It's nice to meet you! Your #1 and #3 will be great assets to have when you are in full time ministry! I am very much the same and it has been a big help for me along the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. your hair still looks cute even if you didn't cut it all off!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are the haircuts I get. My husband has expressed that he likes it long, so I do my best to respect that. But sometimes its boring, so like you I add a couple layers or bangs, etc.

    Your hair is a beautiful color, too.

    Your three qualities make you sound like you are a dear friend and I'm sure you will be an awesome mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are all SO sweet ~ thanks for the kind comments, friends!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your hair! Laughed at the comments of "Can't wait to see your after" because you DID show the after. :) I can tell a diference and think it looks fantastic. :)

    I was tagged to do this one by a bloggy buddy a while ago and have had a hard time coming up with things... It's so much easier for me to say things I DON'T like about ourselves. I will try to do it soon, because we should delight in God's wonderful creation. :)

    You just sound so super sweet~

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails