Saturday, December 20, 2008

Because we all need little reminders during this time of year

At this very moment

our house is a mess

gifts still need to be bought

nothing is wrapped

the Christmas letter is still not out

my hip is killing me

from sitting on the floor awkwardly

while cutting and gluing and organizing

an explosion of craft supplies

to get ready for our Christmas for Kids

program today

and yet my heart & mind are filled with

JOY & PEACE

because today many precious souls

who may not have known Jesus before

learned that he was born and laid in a manger

and became the Savior for all...


it doesn't get much better than that.




I missed yesterday's Favorite Foto Friday....




4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for that reminder!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, sister...I've had to stop more than once during this past (very busy) week and remind myself of it.

    Great angle on that picture - so cool!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails