Sunday, January 11, 2009

I'm here

Hi dear friends....

It's been busy around here. I haven't posted in a few days, but have managed to make a round or two of visiting some of your blogs. Although, I still have some catching up to do!

--------------------------------

I want to thank you all for your beautiful words and for uplifting your prayers on our behalf. It is humbling & heartwarming to receive such positive love and encouragement. I was brought to tears by each of the comments and e-mails that overflowed my Inbox the last few days. I am so thankful for you all.

My mind has been swimming with thoughts lately regarding adoption. More on that very soon.

--------------------------------

I've been asked by multiple friends to share the Bible reading plan that I began this week. I actually use this website - Christianity.com - to break down my readings each morning. I chose the option to read from both the Old Testament and the New Testament each day. By the end of the year, I'll hopefully have read the entire Bible. In the mornings, I simply check on the website what the daily reading is and then read from my personal Bible. There is, however, the option of receiving e-mails from the website which will include the daily passages right in the e-mail.

--------------------------------

I recently received blog awards from Rachel & Sara! I'll be showing those off this week!

-------------------------------

If you read this post from my photo blog, then you might be wondering what the story is! More on that soon, too!

--------------------------------

Today is Sunday......which is when Sara and others are showing off 365 photos! Go here to see mine from the week.

--------------------------------

It IS Sunday. Well, just an hour into it. I'm still not in bed and I just realized that I need to get some clothes ready for Josh to wear to church in the morning. I'd best do it now or be woken up at 5:00 am with him wondering is which tie matches his suit. Sigh.

-------------------------------

Much love to y'all.

4 comments:

  1. You're hinting...is it getting close???? My heart is beating faster.
    Word verf: coxrmot

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh come on...you can't leave us hanging like that!!!

    you know from reading my blog that I am not a good waiter!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with the Saras - looking forward to reading your thoughts!

    Just visited your other site - great pictures, Rachel! I am loving this weekly peek into all of my bloggy friends' lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an Award for you on our blog:)

    Wibeche

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails