Thursday, January 22, 2009

"M" is for....

Wonderful Sara had a fun idea on her blog today and I decided to join in! Here are the rules:

If you want to play, leave a comment on this post letting me know, and I’ll
assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on!

Sara gave me the letter "M". Here goes....

Mom ~ One of my best friends. She is fun, sweet, and pretty incredible. Love you, Jules.


Moments
spent doing things that I enjoy....time with friends & family, reading, blogging, etc.

Marriage ~ I am so blessed to be married to such a handsome, faithful, and amazing husband!


Movies ~ Love me a good movie....


Music ~ My i-pod is like gold. Likely the most used piece of technology in our home. Or is it the computer? Both are fabulous. I can play my tunes on either one. :-)

Mike
, my fantastic uncle, is currently in the Arab territory of Qatar serving in the US Air Force. He says my blog is the best, so he gets a shout out today! Hey Mike! Thanks for helping to keep us all safe. See you soon....

Tyson, Emily, Jan, & Mike


Movin' ~ I enjoy my runs on the treadmill or out in the fresh air.....oh, and I'm an excellent dancer. ;-)

Ministry ~ Josh and I are truly enjoying his Vicar (intern) year. We have been blessed with an incredible church family. We, especially Josh, are learning so much. We are growing in faith and more closely to Him. I pray that the Lord continues to bless us as Josh trains to be a pastor and I become more familiar with being a pastor's wife!


Make and Takes is a great blog if you're in need of fun ideas for kiddos! I can't wait to have a little one to try all of them out with!

Memories ~ I have so many precious ones and look forward to many many more!

Speaking of memories.....
Today one of my oldest and dearest friends is celebrating her birthday!

Grets and I with our Wisconsin pizza - 4th Grade


Celebrating at Angela's Wedding Shower

Happy Birthday Grets!!! I love you tons and miss you very much! Enjoy YOUR day!


If anyone would like to play along.....let me know and I'll give you a letter! You know you want to.....

14 comments:

  1. I love our your "M's". Wasn't that fun!! Also great idea on including pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a CUTE idea! liked reading about all your M's & pictures. i love looking at pictures :)
    i want to play... pretty please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was great. I would love to play! It will keep me busy for a little while...

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! Your mom is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this post, but you "forgot" one very important M thing...
    M&MS!!!!
    I'll let it slide this once because you did just make some chocolate sauce. :)
    I got L...I'm doing my post tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun. I want to do it too, and not just because I have nothing to post about. Just not X please. That would stink.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun game!!! I want to play too!

    Kristen

    PS. Very good M list

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've Got Mail is my favorite movie, and movies in general are great b/c I love watching them with my husband after the kids are in bed. And I am obsessed with my iPod. I think it is the greatest invention of our lifetime, so far anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty awesome M list....I could agree with all of them!! Well, except it would be MY hubby for marriage and not yours! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your list of favorite M's. What a treat to post about something fun. I'm up for a game (been kinda dry on posting topics lately.) Feel free to send me over a letter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your letter M list. I have answered the letter C on our blog. So I don`t need to play this time:)

    Have a blessed weekend

    Wibeche

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! Your mom and you and adorable, btw.
    I'll take a letter :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. If it is not too late, I want a letter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have to introduce myself, my name is Monique and I have been a "lurker" for awhile. I started looking at your blog from Holt as I am a fellow Holt goer and just brought my beautiful daughter home from Korea in December. I love your blog and find it truly inspirational. I would love to get in on the letter game as I feel it would be a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails