Monday, January 12, 2009

When life gives you lemons....

....make lemonade.

Ahhh. So refreshing.


Set up a card table. Pour the lemonade. Share. Just 5o cents. Relax in the sun on your lawn chair. Smile.



Rachel & Sara both passed on this sweet blog award to me!

The Great Attitude/Spirit of Gratitude Award

A big thank you to both of those fantastic ladies for seeing my blog as a place where positive attitude and expressions of gratitude are present!

Here are the guidelines.....

Put the logo on your blog or post. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

Now to pass it on.....

The following ladies are simply incredible. It is a privilege to have a glimpse into their lives. They make me laugh and learn and cry and think and smile. They all certainly deserve this award!

Misty@ All Because I Fell in Love
LuAnn @ Daily Blessings
Lisa @ Blessed
Jackie @ Our Moments Our Memories
Jen @ Waiting 4 Her
Rachel @ Huse Blog is this Anyway
Missy @ It's Almost Naptime
Rachel @ In the Waiting
Rachelle @ With One Step
Megan @ Tales of the Trees

Alright, ladies. Hold that cup of lemonade high in the air....

Cheers to all!

Now go share the love.

7 comments:

  1. thanks!

    your blog is the one that is awarding & uplifting... love to read it each & every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rach!
    You have become an amazing friend. To think I've know you since you were a senior in high school. By God's Grace he has pulled us together as friends. I thank him for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thanks so much for the award and congrats on yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so sweet! Thanks!! Now I have to figure out what to do with awards on my new layout...hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, thank you :) That made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel, thank you so much...you know I adore you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheers to you too! I got this twice this week too. Who's trying to tell me something?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails