Monday, February 2, 2009

I need more time

Y'all, I know I said I would get my "Ask Me Your Adoption Questions, I'll Answer Them" post up today, but I haven't had the time to get it together yet! I'm going to work on part 1 today, but probably won't get it on here until tonight or tomorrow. I want to take my time with it.

Why have I not had the time?

Saturday I was busy meeting and chatting with Caldecott winning children's book authors at a work conference....

Brian Selznick, author/illustrator of Caledcott Medal winner The Invention of Hugo Cabret


Sunday there was Church. Sunday School. Choir. The all important pigging out commercials Superbowl. Picking up my newly soldered together shiny "new" rings that only took 3 1/2 years to join together....


I am not working today so in between putting away loads of laundry and possibly making the bed, I will work on answering your questions.

Happy Monday!

9 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to the adoption answers. I'll probably have more questions when you're done:)

    Have a great day off of work! Mondays are my busiest days (I still don't make my bed), but tomorrow I'm being lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what beautiful rings! and hey, let the bed making go! it's monday.☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I'm jealous you got to meet those children's author's. Hugo's Cabaret is a big hit with my students at school!

    I'm looking forward to your adoption post. I'm interested to see what people are asking, and you do such a nice job with your insights and explanations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, my name is Jen. I'm not sure how I found your blog but I'm glad I did. I am a pastors wife and my husband and I are adopting a baby from Korea through Holt. I hope it's ok, but I am now following your blog!

    Grace and peace,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my...i bought that book for some friends this christmas! 2 adult bros who will have to share b/c it's a pricey book. :-) 1 of them flew thru it so fast...it's amazing! i haven't read it but can't wait to! so jealous that you met the author...sooooo jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOSH! You and I have the same wedding band (or at least they look very similar, lol)!! =D How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i need to do that same thing to my rings... it been 7 years though! i don't know what the deal is. i guess i just never think about it while i'm at the mall. o' well!
    your ring is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails