Sunday, March 1, 2009

Baby O Prize Drawing Update!

Josh and I are speechless over the generosity of so many of you! In just over a week, the total donations toward our adoption fund have exceeded $2000! WOW! We are simply blown away, humbled, and thankful for each and every donation.....and every prayer.

As you know, there are 2 wonderful prize bundles that make up Baby O's BIG Prize Package Drawing!

Until today.

Now we have THREE prize packages! Bethany Tramel Designs is offering this gorgeous necklace....

....and
2 lovely glass pendants to make up the 3rd prize package!


Go here to see all of Bethany's beautiful jewelry!

***********************

One of our prize packages includes a handmade Baby be Blessed doll! I just love looking at these precious toys....






Right now, Baby be Blessed is having a poll asking everyone to vote for their fav fabric choices. Click here to head on over, check out the fun designs, and vote!

*********************

As of this morning, I believe I am caught up with e-mailing tickets out....if you donated and for some reason have not received your tickets, please let me know and I will resend them!

Baby O's prize drawing is open until March 10th!

A HUGE thank you to those who have generously donated to our adoption fund and to those who have prayed for us! We are so blessed...


7 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! And thanks for helping me with my giveaway too. I have been holding small giveaways since November, but it looks as if doing one HUGE one might be the best idea. I think I'm going to try this next time.

    Continuing to pray for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such exiting stuff Rachel! I am so thrilld for the response you guys have gotten. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited beyond words for you guys...this is so incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! i love watching the total grow! so exciting...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Rachel...I don't think I received my numbers? I got the receipt from Paypal, but I didn't see any numbers? Did I miss something? Thanks for helping me out :) Hope you have an awesome Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! How awesome!!! I iknow you guys are super excited with the outcome! Still praying- LeAnna

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails