Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday Means Maddy(and Emma) & Movies & Music

One sweet little big girl is now a 4 year old! Wow!

Happy Birthday Maddy!!


One more precious cutie turned 1 last month!
(Sorry I'm SO late)

Happy Birthday Emma!!


Uncle Josh and I miss you both SO much! Lots of love!

**************

Remember my movie quote quiz? How 'bout some answers?!

Y'all did pretty well with your guesses.....Kristen named off quite a few right off the bat!

1. There's no crying in baseball!
Tom Hanks yelled this in A League of Their Own!

2. I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, that has always been enough.
I've seen The Notebook more times than I can count. Noah Calhoun is completely swoon worthy. ;-)

3. Uh oh, fifteen minutes to Judge Wapner.
Rain Man is filled with tons good quotes!

4. You are everything I never knew I always wanted.
Fools Rush In. Matthew Perry in the middle of the road in the pouring rain - so sweet.

5. I am not going to bury my son! My son is going to bury me!
That would be Denzel Washington in John Q! Serious tear-jerker. Kuddos to Gen for being the only one to guess it correctly!

6. If, however, your feelings have changed, I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.
Pride and Prejudice......need I say more.

7. Promise you won't kidnap me and my
bruder and plant stuff in our brains?
The Family Man has quickly become one fav movies. In fact, I just watched it last week - two nights in a row. I laugh every time....HARD. I could recite half the words. The little kiddos are adorable. It's awesome. Love it.

8. If I can change, and you can change, everybody can change.
Somehow Rocky 4 (or any Rocky and Rambo for that matter) is constantly on TV, therefore constantly on our TV.

9. Almira Gulch. Just because you own half the county doesn't mean that you have the power to run the rest of us. For twenty-three years I've been dying to tell you what I thought of you! And now.....well, being a Christian woman, I can't say it!
Wizard of Oz......an all-time favorite.

10. Don't cry, Shopgirl. Don't cry.
Doesn't get much better than that. You've Got Mail is one I could watch over and over and over.

******************
Another round of Mix Tape Monday at Interpret Sass! Today is all about Rock.

I was never big into hard rock. I'm more of a ballad girl myself, but a few songs did come to mind.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Can't go wrong with Bon Jovi.

Happy Monday!!



5 comments:

  1. Love some Bon Jovi!! Really enjoyed the movie quote game:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUUUUTE kiddos!!!
    Your movie quotes were tough. Ok some were. I can be wicked good or having a brain lazy day when it comes to trivia.Sometimes I think a glass of wine helps fire off the pistons in my brain.
    AWESOME songs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your nieces are precious! We have 3 neices ourselves! Lots of girliness! My MIL is SO hoping that we will have a boy first so she can buy something blue! HA!

    P.S. Love both of those songs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a movie enthusiast like yourself, but I was surprised that I've seen most of those movies. I'm going to pull out my book copy of The Notebook and read that again. How does Sparks know so much about women??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maddy says thanks for the birthday shout-out! (I'm a little behind on your blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails