Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mirror Mirror on the Wall....

Who's the sweetest babe of all?

O Baby 8

I don't know about you, but I think this babe is pretty sweet.

She might just grow up to become a gal who takes photos of her new haircut in a full length mirror.

Rach Haircut

You know, for blogging purposes.

It's possible.

Join that sweet babe by sharing your baby photos for O Baby! A Picture Carnival! tomorrow, April 1st!

Can't wait to see your before and after!

See you then....

P.S. I'll have Mr Linky up tomorrow so that you all can link your O Baby! posts! That way we can all visit each other easily. Can't wait!!



10 comments:

  1. Awwww...how sweet!!! I love the hair, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute hair!
    I can't wait for the carnvial tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks great Rach!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I came across your blog trough Sweet Tea Diaries..she had the Baby Photo on April 1st on her sidebar. Anyways I just wanted to let you know I'll post it on my sidebar and participate..I think it's such a cute idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the reminder...I'll see what I can do.
    I can't beleive that sweet dark haired cutie turned into a stunning blonde!!!!
    Lucky you with all that hair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. look at you all sweet and adorable and now all skinny and beautiful! i don't think i could post a photo of myself in a full length mirror at this time! way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Hair!!! Can't wait for tomorrow. Can't deceide what picture to use.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in...can't wait!

    You look amazing. As always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your baby picture....you were an adorable baby! Oh, and I love your hair too! Just recently took a peek at your blog and came back for another visit tonight and became one of your bloggy followers. I've been reading your story and I'm excited to follow your journey to adoption.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails