Friday, March 20, 2009

O Baby! A Picture Carnival!

**Updated: Go here to see all of the O Baby! photos!!**

Have I told you lately that I CANNOT wait to get our referral call?!

I have?! Now that's a shocker.

I'll say it again: I CANNOT wait!!

I'm excited and giddy and can barely take all this anticipation. I'm getting a bit "antsy and chatty" as my dear friend Joanna has put it. She should know. She is "antsy and chatty" right along with me......as we should get our referral calls around the same time!!

Anyway.

The other day as I was longing to see the face of our precious Baby O, I had an idea.

Wouldn't it be super fun to see how all of you bloggy friends looked when you were babies??

I love all of you.....and I love babies. If I can't gaze at my own baby's face, I can gaze at yours!

I'm a genius. Or I just think about babies too much. Or I'm nuts and this will be a bust.

Either way.......

Join me on Wednesday, April 1st for O Baby! A Picture Carnival!

Post a pic or 2 of you as a baby, your hubby as a baby, or your kiddos as babies........you get the picture.

Pun totally intended.

I'm a dork, I know.



So break out your old photos, start up your scanner (or go old school and take a new pic of your old pic), and bring on the baby pictures!

Help out a girlfriend who needs some baby lovin'!

Will you join me on April 1st???

O Baby! I hope you do!

Yikes. That's my cue to end this.



20 comments:

  1. LOL!!That's just what this chatty and antsy girl needs!! I'm off to hunt for a good one now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is to funny! I have some cute ones. BUT... I REALLY hope I can't participate. I hope I am with my baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOH I will definitely join in on that one! I can't wait to see what our baby looks like, and right now it's the size of a lentil bean, so I have awhile to find out! :) Your baby is going to be so cutesey I'm sure, because I have NEVER seen an Asian baby that didn't just make my heart melt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O Baby - This sounds fun!!!!
    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be looking for a good one to show you. What a fun idea. Getting antsy along with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds fun! This is off the subject, but I was hoping you could help me with my blog...I'd like to have a place for people to click to read why we're adopting. How did you do the "Our Journey" with links to specific posts? I've been trying to figure it out but I can't! If you could help that would be great! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how FUN!!!! I will definitely join in on this one and post pictures of Chris, me and Briar as wee little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you purposfully do this on April Fools day? cause we need a good laugh or joke or whatever it is when you show baby pictures...especially your own, which you had no control over how you were dressed and your mother thought it "cute" to make your hair stand up! Or have you naked?
    Yeah, ok I'm in but I am not responible for the laughter that occurs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, fun, Rachel! I'm in! But you might get pics of me, my hubby, and Savannah as a baby - I can't be responsible for what I might do when I start posting baby pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds like fun! I will join in and add a baby picture on April 1st:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so funny! Sounds awesome! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have just been coming up with some great ideas lately, lady. I'm totally doing this. I'll grab the button.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an awesome idea! I'm going to do it too!!! You're a genius.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like fun!! I'm in..can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So much fun!!! I don't have any pictures at home of me as a little baby but I found some as me when I was 3-4 years old. I will post on Wednesday! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can not wait for this! I already called my mom and told her to start emailing me some baby pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a fun idea; I'm in! Do you have a code for your button?

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is great, I'm in! I know exactly which pictures to share:)

    Please remind us!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails