Thursday, April 2, 2009

Not your typical vacation destination

While many folks are flocking to places like this over Spring break....


I am heading North today....



And I couldn't be happier!

It worked out that I have a number of days off in a row! After work this afternoon, I'm goin' to visit family and friends back in my home state. Yay!

I'm leaving the hubby behind, so pray that he gets along without me for the next week!

***********************

A big thank you to everyone who participated in O Baby! A Picture Carnival! I had a blast Oooing and Ahhhing (and occasionally giggling) over your baby photos. I hope that you enjoyed it, too!

There is still time to join in! Go here to link up.

Tomorrow I'll randomly draw and announce the winner of the photo album.

Thanks again!

* Photos Courtesy of Yahoo! Images.

13 comments:

  1. I love that sign :)
    I was supposed to go to Green Bay this weekend to visit family...but we're going in May instead.
    Have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great trip!

    i wanted to join the carnival, but i'm scanner-less at the moment. maybe i can still join in today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no place like home! Hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm, yeah so your coming to Sconie? Wish I could come visit but we've got the visitaion on Sunday and Monday is the funeral, otherwise I would have talked hubby into a road trip!
    Hopefully we can work something out this summer.
    Have a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just now taking spring break? wow! our's was two weeks ago. anyways, enjoy your time away from the library & with your family. i hope you will still post while your gone. if not you will be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's no better vacation than going home to see family and friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Safe travels, Rach! Enjoy your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...have fun visiting your fam!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun with the family. We'll pray hubby survives without ya!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails