Monday, May 4, 2009

Follow the Leader

You know the game Follow the Leader?

It's simple: the first kiddo in line, the leader, moves around the playground as the rest of the kiddos mimic the leader's actions.

A definite favorite in my kindergarten days.

It seems that some things never change.

If you watch NBC's The Biggest Loser like I do, then you know Jillian. I've noticed that a TON of folks in blog land have been playing Follow the Leader with Jillian by doing her 30 Day Shred workout. Have you heard of it?

Today I am stepping in line.

Hopefully I don't turn out to be like the last kiddo in the Follow the Leader line who is more interested in the sky, grass, and flowers (aka chocolate, sore muscles, my pillow) than the actual game itself. ;-)

Happy Monday!

P.S. Stay tuned for my next post which will include details on our referral day!

12 comments:

  1. oh I am feeling the pressure to do this!!! but everyone says it HURTS!! I think I will watch you and others for a little while longer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT is dedication! You go for it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the 30 day shred pressure. I just don't know if I can take it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOOD LUCK!
    Jillian is hard core, I stopped watching biggest loser because her yelling made my chub cry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just did it for the first time today! It was great! But check back with me tomorrow, I may not be saying the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Umm ... I did Day 1 today of the 30-Day Shred. Guess I'll have to post about it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jillian KICKED my butt with the 30 Day Shred. I wanted to cry. I'm NOT kidding! Then, T was teasing me for being so sore, so I made him do it...and he understood. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So funny you said this!! 2 of my friends and I are about to start it! Well, my one friend already has, and like all the reviews I've read on it have said, she was sore sore sore!! I can't wait!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You will love it! Its hard work but you feel good at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I guess I need to unwrap the Shred DVD that has been sitting on my desk for now 4-1/2 months??

    ReplyDelete
  11. My motto with the Shred?

    What doesn't kill you will (eventually, hopefully) make you stronger.

    I just have to keep telling myself that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to hear about your referral day!!! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails