Tuesday, June 9, 2009

L-E-G-A-L-S!!!!!!

That spells LEGALS!!!!

Josiah's legal documents arrived at our agency today from Korea!

Can I get a Amen?! and a Wahoo!?!

Josh is away at a pastor's conference, so I had to leave him a voicemail to let him know the news. He called me back while I was working and, oh boy, could I hear the joy and relief in the message he left for me! One of my co-workers took one look at me this evening and said "You're glowing!". There's nothing like a happy mama, I guess. ;-)

So now our paperwork approval can begin at the US Citizen & Immigration Services. On average, this step takes about a month or so.

Thanks to everyone for your prayers!!! There's still time to enter a comment or 2 in my "Blogiversary" giveaway.....I'll randomly choose the 2 winners on Thursday!




19 comments:

  1. Let me be the first to say Amen - Praise God and Wahoo!!!!!!
    It's time for Josiah to come home and be with his Mommy and Daddy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yee Haw! Congrats on your legals! Your another step closer to that baby boy! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen!!! One more step to your baby to be with his forever family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for you, mama!!!!

    i'm praying that CIS approval is going to take less than a month!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAH!!! That is sooo exciting! One step closer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so very happy for your guys. You are now another step closer to bringing Josiah home. I will keep praying for you three to be united really soon. I can't wait for you to live next door again. I miss you guys and will babysit whenever the need arises.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw your facebook page, but had to comment here to - SO exciting the your family is this much closer to being together!! Many more prayers that this next month goes quickly for you and Josh!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!! What a huge step down! :-)

    Here's hoping CIS is quick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know I'm sooooo happy about this!! I've left you messages everywhere. Trust me, you'll be on a 'legals' high for a few weeks, just in time for USCIS approval.
    Oh and Amen and Wahoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you just asked us all to pray about this - then we get this news. :)

    God is good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woo! Hoo!! i am doing the Happy Dance as I read this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So exciting! Happy you are making progress! Can't wait to see what God does in your lives in the next few months!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great news!! Hope USCIS approval comes quickly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. YAY! Rach, I love coming to check your blog because there seems to always be good news here. :) Can't wait for Josh to get home so ya'll can celebrate together. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails