Monday, June 29, 2009

RSVP!!!!!!

A friendly reminder:
WEDNESDAY, July 1st
you are invited
to pop over here
to link up and
show off your lovely
wedding photos!!!!!!!!


Our Wedding Album Picture Carnival1l

You have a few days left
to whip out your wedding album
and choose a few of your favorites.
I'm SO excited to see them!!!

I was thinking of
wearing my wedding gown
all day on Wednesday
to celebrate.
If only it wasn't
at my parent's house.
Nuts!

So I guess it's
a black tie optional
event.

Will you be attending??
Please RSVP.
Just kidding. ;-)
I'm not a BrideZilla.

Hopefully I'll see you there!



9 comments:

  1. i want to do it but how everytime i click on the pictue it just takeas me to flicker...please help me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I'll 'be there.' It's Dave's b-day tomorrow, so it's a nice tie in for that post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. as long as I get the go ahead from our photographer.....otherwise I'll link up to her website...she has 3 of our photos in her gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm tempted to try and put on my dress for a photo just to make everyone LAUGH. how in the world can you still fit in yours? congrats that you do, you beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am hoping to be part of this!!! I am still trying to get my photos scanned in.......no digital pics when I was married.....sheesh I'm old!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Count me in! I have been attempting to scan my pictures from in my album! VERY difficult but I have a few good ones.

    I will not be wearing my wedding dress however. I am about 40 pounds heavier than when I got married. I think I might be able to fit one leg in my dress now! Not a pretty picture. I blame the weight on my 3 children/pregnacy! Maybe I should have gone the adoption route!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crud. I just realized I forgot about this. I will put mine up, but it may be late.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'll join in, too, but it will be a little later in the day...still scanning and downloading.
    eager to see some very pretty pics

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just wanted to say hi, since I've never commented, but posted a link to my wedding photos ;)

    I've been following for a while now, and I sobbed (the ugly tears) the day you found out about your son. Your story is amazing, your faith inspirational and your outlook inspiring. Thanks for being so open and sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails