Monday, June 1, 2009

worth more than rubies

I may not always be
the perfect
wife
mother
preacher's wife
daughter
sister
friend

I may not be the
smartest
wittiest
prettiest

I may not always
say the right words
do the right deeds
think the right thoughts

I may not always have the
cleanest house
most delicious meals
trendiest clothes


I may not always
be these things,
but to
GOD
I am
unique
special
loved
blessed
treasured
forgiven
a sinner saved

"A wife of noble character who can find?
She is worth far more than rubies."
Proverbs 31:10

My fellow precious "rubies" -
Let's begin this new day, week, month
by not focusing on worldly things,
but rather set our eyes on the One
who treasures us
enough to call us
His own!
May His light shine through us....
To Him be the glory!

--------------------------------------

A certain smiling "ruby" had a birthday on Friday!!

A little "ruby"

Our adorable niece Natalie is now a 2 year old!!
We love you, sweet girl!






8 comments:

  1. Oh how I needed this today...Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this verse...I LOVED it and really needed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Add me to the list of those who really needed this today... thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm feeling loved on just by stopping here today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen Rach - Have you ever read the book Worth Far More Than Rubies??
    It's great -

    ReplyDelete
  6. great, great words. i really, really like this.
    did you write this? may i steal/borrow & post on my page someday?!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is a doll!!

    Thanks for the uplifting post. Very nice. =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails