Friday, July 24, 2009

Unplugged

starting tomorrow

we'll be up north

for a week

on our family vacation

at the cottage

unplugged

away from the computer

and the Preacher Man's

texting habit

will be put on hold

The Preacher Man's Palm Phone

(but we will
have phone service
because HELLO
what if Josiah news
comes our way)

so you won't see us

for a while

we'll be

enjoying family time

while relaxing at the beach

as we play and eat and drink merrily

on our (hopefully)

last vacation

before we travel to

Korea

See you soon




11 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time! Can I can come too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time enjoying what will be your last vacation w/o Josiah! Hopefully Preacher Man's withdrawal symptoms will not be too terrible :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have so much fun!! It sounds very relaxing!

    I also look forward to your return - because I just love your posts. :) I almost always leave your blog with a huge smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful trip. Take lots of pictures....b/c girl, your world is about to change in BIG and amazing ways!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time on vacation! Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun!!! I wish we got to do that!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great time! Relax and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know you're probablly having a great time on vacation, but it is KILLING me not to find out any updates on your adoption! It feels like you're so close!!! :) Hope you had a nice relaxing time on vacation!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails