Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Welcome to the P3 Lounge

More adoption news! Are y'all tired of these posts??

You're not?? Good, I didn't think so......

I called DC (the Department of State) yesterday morning to check on our paperwork status. The most pleasant sounding lady on the other line told me that our P3 was sent on July 17th!!!!!

If you missed my last post, I you may want to skim it to brush up on some adoption process lingo! That way you'll know what on earth I'm chatting about. :-)

So, as my lovely adoption buddy Katie put it the other day, "I think it's time for you to pull up a chair in the P3 lounge!".

Well, I don't mind if I do, Katie.

Won't you join me, friends?

Pull up a chair.

Have a seat.

Settle in.

I hope mine is a big comfy recliner since we have NO clue how long we're going to be waiting here. I'll also need a glass of wine and some chocolate. Feel free to enjoy some, too. ;-)

My friends Jen and Katie have been hanging out in the P3 Lounge for too long and it's getting crowded in here. Please pray that they get some good news soon.......and that Joanna (my dear "waiting buddy") is able to join me here in the lounge ASAP!!

We're SO close to having Josiah home, but still have some waiting to do.

I'll wait as long as it takes to finally cuddle our precious boy....

Josiah Ye Joon

He is absolutely MORE than worth it.

Welcome to the P3 Lounge. Thanks for keeping me company. Cheers!



25 comments:

  1. Awwww...thanks Friend. Save me a seat, cuz I hope to be there soon. I hope both our waits are short ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS! Great news and hopefully more to come sooner than later :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate and wine sound lovely. Let's hope your wait is short!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like things are moving right along!!!

    Every time I see that picture of Josiah I just melt. He is SO SWEET AND CUTE!!! But, you already knew that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that you are here in the P3 Lounge... finally! It's becoming quite the group. There is still a nice chaise open in our setting for Joanna. Take off your shoes, settle in, and make sure you didn't forget your phone charger since calling DC seems to be the best entertainment around here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying that it is a short wait for you all.
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll keep my fingers crossed that your wait is short & Josiah is in your arms very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! That sounds like great news! I hope the lounge is comfy and that you don't have to stay too long in there. Btw, Josiah is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to join you in the lounge!! Good friends and conversation make waiting a lot easier!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope your P3 wait is FASTER than you expect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yey! Love to hear all the good updates!!! I'm so glad things are moving along for you - praying your sweet boy will be home with you very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you don't have to enjoy the lounge to long. I feel like that lounge is thousand miles away from me. Which is funny because you probably are a thousand miles away from me. So, I would be glad to have you send the lounge my way someday soon! But first a referral would be nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. As I told Jen, my butt is getting numb from being here too long!!!! It is so much fun to have adoption friends though - I adore you guys! Oh yes, and welcome to the P3 lounge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope to be there soon! But more than that, I hope that the lounge will empty out fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, I definitely think you girls need some wine and chocolate while you wait. :) I hope your stay in the P3 lounge is a short one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ahhh, the p3 lounge. a good, but hard place to be! you are so close, but it still seems like so far away! hang in there! i hope you get ushered out of there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. He is so adorably sweet -- and yours!!! =D

    Is it sad that when I saw "P3" I immediately thought of Playstation 3?

    Gah. My husband's a bad influence, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  18. YAY!! I hope your wait is short... but I think some chocolate and wine would definitely help pass the time! :-) And again - YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats! Thanks for sharing all these details. We're on month 19 of waiting for our child & it's getting really, really hard.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello I am new to your blog~ I just wanted to say that your little Josiah is so ADORABLE!
    I will be praying for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. We'll keep you company as long as it takes, girl - and I pray it isn't long!

    ReplyDelete
  22. He IS so worth it. I marvel that you are able to stay sp positive about waiting, Everytime I hear about paperwork taking MONTHS to complete, it just sounds so cruel to me that the "paper processors" wouldn't work mad overtime so these families can be united. I know there is more to it, but that's what comes to mind. You know we are praying with you!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am there with you.. Glad to be here. I agree hope JoJo is with us soon. I have been praying for her I-600 approval. I have been here 3 weeks going on 4 and believe me this is the hardest wait. Praying all of us our only here a short while. :) Cheers!!!!!!!!! Rhea ANne

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am so excited for you... it will not be long now, but it will feel like an eternity. Yes, it will be so worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I called this week. Found out our P3 was sent on 6/24...so I'll hang in the P3 lounge with you too...but hopefully not for too long.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails