Friday, August 7, 2009

I think I'm in trouble

This fun-loving, hard-working, out-loud-laughing, Hawaiian-shorts-sporting, dimple-smiling, preacher-man husband of mine....

The Preacher Man 12

.....is truly one of a kind.

Last night as I watched Josh play tag with and chase the young-ins that attended our vacation Bible school at church, I was reminded once again just how blessed I am to have a faithful, loving, spirited husband who is dedicated to serving the Lord....usually with a big smile on his face.

He is going to make one amazing father to our little peanut.


Soon I will have two men stealing and melting my heart each and every day. I have a feeling that duo is going to be quite the irresistible pair.


I think I'm in trouble.

Bring it on.
;-)




18 comments:

  1. BIG trouble...but I don't think you would have it any other way. You're a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just caught up on all your old posts. For some reason I can't read your blog on my work laptop, and that's what I'm usually on.

    Sounds like you are BUSY! But glad you're enjoying your summer too:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. you ARE in trouble!!! what a sweet post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a very sweet post! You are a lucky woman! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes girl - you are in deep, deep trouble. :) Cannot wait to see the 3 of you together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I think that you can hold your own! You are pretty amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the good kind of trouble!
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not even gonna warn you about how cuddly and sweet boys can be... or the "sweet eyes" they give. Or the swett soft smell of the tops of their heads...nope I'm not telling you about that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You ARE in trouble and you will love every moment!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet!! I totally agree....you are going to be in trouble...but I'm sure there is NO place else you'd rather be ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww this was sweet and yep your in big trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  12. HUGE trouble. MASSIVE trouble.

    And you are going to love every. single. second.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just visiting from another blog. I am an adoptive parent of a little girl from China. It was an amazing journey, totally in God's hands. I will be praying for you and yours.

    Warmly-

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  14. You ARE in trouble! Watch out!

    I nominated you for an award on my blog...you should come check me out soon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails