Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Today

Today

I am

waking up from a perfect dream

tearing up at this amazing homecoming and reunion

eating Mike and Ike's before 10:00 am

procrastinating

realizing that I cannot procrastinate anymore
because we move to WI in a few days

taking a loooong hot shower

NOT calling the Department of State to hear the words
"the agency has not returned the Packet 3 yet"

thinkin' I will call on Friday

sad about Paula not returning to Idol

hoping that Jen and Katie get their travel calls today

wishing I was outside enjoying the gorgeous sunshine

occasionally popping over to Joanna's blog to peek
at this updated picture of sweet Gabe

going to our 3rd day of Vacation Bible School at church

annoyed by the pimple under my nose

wondering what Josiah is doing and what he looks like
and when he will be home

saying an extra prayer for Lianna

looking forward to seeing more family next week
at Josh's brother's wedding

planning out Josiah's nursery in my head

cranking my iPod

packing packing packing

packing

How 'bout you???





11 comments:

  1. Wow...great pictures Rachel. Almost feels like I was there. Time spent with family is truly priceless! I really liked the mirror picture in the boat and the swing for Josiah--next year.

    What? You are moving? I feel like I missed something. Did Josh finish school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the "G" shout-out. I hope you get an udpated pic...OR get to travel real soon!
    Good luck packing...can't believe it's time for you to come back to WI already.
    My first DC calling date is set for Aug 14, I've decided :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That homecoming/reunion has had me tearing up all morning! I always procrastinate when it comes to packing too... good luck with the move!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today I am hanging out with my twin men and planing to clean out the frig!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what?! you are moving to WI??? where will you be, rachel?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok, I have really been lax....you're moving?!!! when and why?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh...you are such a sweetie!!! Now I'M praying for you :) I can't wait to see Josiah in your arms...what a beautiful picture that will be!

    ReplyDelete
  8. praying for you and your sweet baby.
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you excited to be back in the W.I.? If you want see what I did today...you should come check out my blog, silly.
    P.S. You are such a sweetheart, Rachel, packing, praying, all while chompin' on Mike N' Ikes? Now that's talent!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your baby is beautiful :)

    Blessings,
    Tami
    PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
    www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails