Thursday, November 19, 2009

Crickets

Yep, it's been pretty quiet around here, hasn't it?

Nearly a whole week since I posted last. That's some kinda record around here...I have a good (but actually awful) reason.

Our household was struck down with sickness since Monday. I've always wondered how mamas handled being ill while taking care of their sick kiddos. Now I know...you just do it. And be willing to call in reinforcements when needed (I was this close to calling Mom over. She would've come in a heartbeat!). Thankfully Josh was healthy...so on top of writing a sermon and studying for tests, he kept the house running. Love that man.

We're on the up and up which is fabulous! Josiah's fever is finally down and my queasy stomach is feeling like eating chocolate again. Saying a little prayer of thanks today that we got this illness out of the way just in time for Josiah's birthday bash on Saturday!

Alrighty, time for bed. I'm completely tuckered out and apparently so is this little guy...

tuckered out

Don't you just wanna kiss those cheeks???

I know I do. And do!

Night! Night!




13 comments:

  1. so glad you are all feeling better. It's no fun when mom gets sick!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never get tired of seeing pics of that boy of yours. Glad you are starting to feel better - especially since his birthday bash is coming up! Can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so hard to have a sick baby and SO much harder when mama is sick too. I'm so glad to hear that you're all on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes. I think you have a very good excuse for not posting!!! Glad you guys are on the mend. It's tough when mama and baby are sick :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an ADORABLE picture! Glad y'all are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh friend, I've been there and it's so so hard!! Hang in there and keep getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry that you guys were sick. Not good... not easy... but I'm so happy that you were able to make it through. Your hubby is a great guy!

    Your son is adorable, and it always makes me smile when I see Korean bottles in a baby picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH NO! So sorry you were both sick - that must've been sooooo hard. I've been dreading that happening here. I am glad you're feeling better though! What a sweet picture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you are better. Oh I would love to pinch those cute cheeks of his!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am glad you all are doing better. I can't wait to see his birthday pictures.
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been sick this week too and wondering what it would be like to also have to take care of a child... I can't imagine... but you just do it I guess. Glad you guys are on the mend. Can't wait to hear about the birthday bash this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh no! I am sorry to hear you've been sick...and little Josiah too. No good. I'm glad you are both improving. Looking forward to seeing/reading about the party. (We're having one on Saturday too!) BTW...that bottle SURE looks familiar! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i'm so glad you guys are all feeling better! being sick and having a sick baby is so hard! sounds like you did great, though! have fun tomorrow! can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails