Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy 28th Birthday...

...to my fantastic hubby!!!!!!!!!

I bet you can't guess what his favorite present is this year.

Ahem. You know, besides being married to me. ;-)

Happy Birthday Dada 2

Happy Birthday Dada 3

Happy Birthday Dada

Ok, so maybe you can guess!

As we speak, Josh is putting that favorite little present to bed. Tonight we'll celebrate Josh's birthday and ring in the New Year by sipping some wine (or, for him, beer), watching a movie together on the couch, and snuggling our sleeping babe....probably all well before midnight since right now 12:00 seems SOOOOO late for this tired mama.

In other words, I really can't think of a better way to celebrate.

Whatever your plans are, I wish you all a very Happy New Year!

Goodbye beloved 2009. You were the best of the best! Welcome 2010...I think you're going to be a good one.




9 comments:

  1. New Years Eve is my hubby's B-day as well. Happy New Year to you and your sweet little family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to the three of you!!
    You have alot to look forward to in 2010. I mainly am thinking about the month of May.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Josh!
    Looks like he & I share a birthday as well. I'm just a "tad" older than he is. :-)
    Midnight is WAY too late, I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great pictures!
    Happy birthday Josh (I'm a day late)
    I can only imagine the fun you will have in 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Josh! I think you have the world's best present. Such a cutie. Happy New Year too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can not believe how handsome Josiah is getting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy [one day late] birthday to Josh!! And Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Josh - and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Josh!!
    I'm sorry to see 2009 end, but excited for 2010.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails