Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wordless Wednesday {3 months}

3 months ago today, we got THE call that would change our lives forever...

Travel call/Korean air



...and this is the plane that carried us there.

Isn't she a beauty?


I'm working (slowly, but surely) on my Rewind:Korea Trip posts! We had such limited computer time while we were there and I absolutely want each of our days spent in beautiful Korea to be documented. So I'm doing them now.....even if it is 3 months later.....because I never want to forget. Not a single detail.

So much for wordless, huh?

And as long as I'm chatting away, I have to share that our camera broke this week. Such a huge bummer! Thankfully we're still within the warranty period so it will be fixed for free by Canon.....but probably not in time for Christmas. Another huge bummer. Oh well....

Happy Wednesday!





10 comments:

  1. You better get some type of camera, even a disposable one, for Christmas!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, those lovely planes give me chills every time I see them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm... I'm STILL working on those Korea posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm so glad you are going to posting "Korea posts!" and i too love those pretty planes :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to your Korea posts! So sorry about your camera ~ that's a bummer. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo Hoo for Korea Posts! I love adoption stories!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And now I'M waiting for that same call :) Really looking forward to reading your Rewind: Korea posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! 3 months already??? I can't wait to hear all about the details of the trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I'm glad your going back. Now that we have a referral it's actually starting to feel like it might happen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello from Romania ,
    please read the blog – My heart His words – please look at-post - Humbled and Convicted- , my friend Tammy Nischan wrote them the story and some pictures of some hungryes poors kids , what we try to help them for Christmas .Our LORD will be so proud of us if we will do something!We wish to help this kids hope that you will love the story !
    I love you blog,
    sweet blessings and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails