Hey y'all. It's Si here!
Thought I'd better clarify that since you might not recognize me behind my cool shades....
We just rang in the New Year and today seems like a good time for me to share my goals for 2010.
In no particular order....
1. Walk. This crawling thing is so last year.
2. Continue to have Mama and Dada wrapped tightly around my little finger. They are totally "whipped".
3. Meet new boy buddies. So far I've really only met girls. I mean, they're cute and fun, but I need my boy time.
4. Sleep completely through the night. This has yet to happen and I think it would make Mama cry with joy.
5. Say "Ahhhhhhhhh" after every single sip I take. It always makes people smile.
6. Put anything and everything in my mouth. Mama and Dada don't like this, but I.just.can't.help.myself.
7. Charm the socks off every person I meet. I was very successful with this in 2009, so it should be a piece of cake this year, too.
8. Expand my vocabulary. So far I've got down "Dada","hot","bye bye", the occasional "Mama", and a ton of babbling.
9. Finally get my hands on one of mama's Diet*Pepsi's. As much as I holler, she won't even let me take a sip!
10. Figure out how to come down the stairs. Going up is a piece of cake, but down is another story.
11. Keep growing and getting bigger. At my last dr. appointment, I was 20 pounds and almost 30 inches long. Apparently that's on the small side, but my parents think I'm just right.
12. Drop food and my sippy cup out of my highchair at every meal. I think Mama and Dada are on to me on this one, but I'm going to keep it up.
13. Point at everything.
14. Flat out refuse to naps somedays. Today I failed, but tomorrow's another day.
15. Be cute. Psh. Like that should be a problem.
This list should keep me pretty busy! Hopefully Mama and Dada can keep up.