Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Watching for Daddy

Today it snowed and snowed and snowed. And then snowed some more.

Josiah and I spent a big chunk of our morning snuggling together on our couch in front of our big front windows watching the snow twirl through the sky. It was perfect.

When it got close to Josh's arrival home, I let Si know that he should watch for his Daddy. He definitely understood because he started looking out the window much more intently.

Waiting for Dada 1

*Waiting, waiting, waiting*



Waiting for Dada 4

*Is this where I should be watching?*




Waiting for Dada 3

*Do you think Dada will dig my new "do"?*



Waiting for Dada 2

*I think I see him!*


Waiting for Dada 6

*Daddy's home! We're quite the pair. We love you, Mama!*


I adore you, too, my boys.

And then the two of them sat and watched the snow twirl from the sky together all afternoon.




23 comments:

  1. Sounds like Si had a great snow day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - his hair is SO cute! :) I love the way little boys and daddies bond. It is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect day!
    LOVE that last pic :) And now that I know your boys, it's even MORE perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww....so sweet! That picture of the two of them is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are repeating your snow day today.... except daddy is already snowed in! Good times! Love the hair! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a nice "snowy day" story. :) I love the new "do"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE those pictures and LOVE that hair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds lovely! We have the snow today, but unfortunately one of us has no interest in sitting and watching it fall... can you guess who?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my word, LOVE that last picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Precious! He has the cutest expressions and his hair is adorable!! Love the happiness he has in his Daddy's arms.
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, this is so sweet. I love that new hair do - he looks so cool! And that last photo of the two of them is great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. His hair looks so cute that way! Sounds like you both had a fun snow day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay. Aren't you glad you could be home for this? Love the 'do too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Boys and their Dadas...nothing like it.

    LOVE the hair, Si...DUDE!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. so, so sweet! i love days like that!

    i also love the little bit of drool on your couch where Si was waiting for his dad!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like the perfect day. LOVE your new 'do, Si! And that last photo is too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that last picture! Tooooo cute! I am loving Si's new do too! Such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those pictures are just adorable! We loved the snow, too. Si's new "do" is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That. HAIR. is about the cutest thing I've seen in just about forever! REALLY, super cute!! Wish my boys' hair could ever do that.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The photos of Si watching out the window for his daddy are fabulous. Love them. And I am totally digging that hair-do Mr. Si :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails