Tuesday, March 30, 2010

coming up for air

It's crunch time at our house. We're within a few days of putting our house on the market, so you can imagine how much computer time I've had lately. Zilch. I thought I'd take a break from scrubbing everything for a few moments to come up for some fresh blogging air.

Unfortunately this weekend I felt SO.stinkin'.lousy with a sore throat and fever. Ugh. But I took advantage of the down time on Sunday to catch up on some DVR'd shows and finally watch The Blind Side (I think I may be the very last person to have seen it). Love Love LOVED it! The lovely Sandra Bullock is one of my all-time favorite leading ladies (I've watched While You Were Sleeping more times than I can count)....and she surely didn't disappoint in this one.

Meanwhile, Josh scored some free b-ball tickets so he took Josiah to his first pro basketball game. Both my boys had a terrific time! Josh's goal was to get Si on the JumboTron....and what do you know?! During one of the breaks in the game, he was seen by everyone busting a move in his daddy's arms. That's our boy.

hoops 1

Today I could tell my sickness was behind me when my craving for chocolate came back. ;-) Yay! Please say a prayer that Josh and Josiah don't catch my bug!

So excuse me as we push on to get our house in tiptop condition by Saturday. Josh is working on putting tile up in the bathroom as we speak....and I need to start my 5th load of laundry of the day. Scrubbing our kitchen floor is on the agenda for tomorrow. Lucky me. :-)

Thanks for spending a few moments enjoying this little break with me. Hope all is wonderful with you all! Happy Tuesday!!











13 comments:

  1. So cute about Si on the jumbotron-of course he made it on!
    Sorry you've been sick with all you have on your plate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree w/JoJo... They would have been nuts to not show that cutie on the jumbotron!!!! So sorry you've been sick.. blah :( Oh, and you're not the last... I STILL haven't seen The Blind Side!!! It's going to be a Netflixer for me... Hopefully soon! Hope your house sells quickly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry you've been sick, especially in the middle of all you have to do. We never get sick at convenient times, do we? I haven't seen The Blind Side either, so you're not the last one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sorry you have been sick! and I know about selling a house....I have gotten 4 ready to sell in my life!!!

    praying for you to feel better, no one else gets it and a quick sell of the house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, now *I* am officially the last person on the planet to see The Blind Side. Ah, parenthood...
    Love the jumbotron appearance. Sweet!
    Good luck with the house. I know how much work that is and can't even imagine doing it with a little one. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, now *I* am officially the last person on the planet to see The Blind Side. Ah, parenthood...
    Love the jumbotron appearance. Sweet!
    Good luck with the house. I know how much work that is and can't even imagine doing it with a little one. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still need to see the Blind Side! Sounds like you have a lot going on and then to get sick on top of it - bummer! Glad you are feeling better.

    That is awesome that Si made it on the jumbotron!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man! I would have LOVED to see Josiah on the jumbo-tron. Sooo cool!

    I haven't seen The Blindside yet either...so you definitely are not the last.

    Hope everyone gets & stays healthy in your house. Lots going on there!

    Is that an IU (Indiana Univ) hat Josiah is sporting? (I think so...but cannot tell for sure if the color is red or orange.) If so...LOVE IT! Go Hoosiers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Si looks so cute in his basketball gear! Glad you are feeling better, and good luck getting everything done in your house!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the picture. Hope you are feeling better soon and that no one else gets it.

    I agree...Blind Side is a WONDERFUL movie.
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!! I'm so glad they got up on the jumbotron!

    (But, I mean, seriously. The camera ppl saw Josiah and were like, "OHMYGOSH, that kid is too adorable. Put him on.")

    ReplyDelete
  12. We've missed you in the blogosphere! Sounds like you've been very busy - good luck getting your house in order. I hope it sells very fast :)

    PS - I'm literally watching the Blind Side AS WE SPEAK. I'm a plane with wifi so watching the inflight movie and catching up on blogs at same time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh friend, i hear you! hang in there!

    i haven't seen blind side either. is it on video? i'm to enthralled in my kdramas, i guess. sending cleaning vibes to you and a buyer for your home!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails